Wednesday 12 June 2013

Dairy Milk Marvelous Creations: Jelly Popping Candy Shells


Dairy Milk Marvelous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Shells is a new chocolate bar released by Cadbury. The story behind this is that I saw the advert of this product on TV and really wanted to try it. It's a childish product but I sort of like those types of sweets.

After eating this chocolate I have mixed feelings about it. It was nice but there are a few drawbacks to the product. For example, The jelly sweets get stuck in your teeth, which is something you don't want in a sweet as it usually means you have to spend time un-sticking the sweets from your teeth. However, the candy shells were a nice addition and offered a nice contrast to the soft Cadbury chocolate.

I kinda liked this chocolate but because of the sweets 
I give this chocolate a

6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment